S

Being a Fighter

This Message Goes To Everybody, Including the admins.

Hey guys, I just finished 3 KettleBell workouts I`ve scheduled for today, and for me it was amazing. For my Kettlebell Workouts, I use 10 to 30 lbs every day and I tell you, I like to use 30 lbs. You see, I am trying to get lean and skinny, and for someone like a 12 and 9-month-old boy like me, I am strong. Like I said before I use 10 to 30 lbs and sometimes it is tough so I want to say to everyone, kids and adults, a wise person once told me that it`s not about sweat or strength-in-numbers, it's about showing up and the size of the fight in the person. I used to be sedentary a lot but for about the past 3 weeks I have been on this website fighting the weight out and when I checked it. Big Surprise! I lost 4.2 lbs. So, in retrospect, this goes to show that it`s ok to be small, but the fight that you put into the workout is what matters most. As I said to myself in a note: YOU CAN DO IT, DON`T GIVE UP, QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION, and NEVER QUIT! So if you may be small on the outside or big on the outside, I tell you it is the fight, coordination, effort, positive affirmation, dedication, and happiness that makes you mighty. Then your future will be strong and triumphant. The path you take is never a straight line, it comes with twists, turns, and hard times. Sometimes you will fall, but it is up to YOU to get back up and keep trying your best because that is all that matters. God will always be with you all to guide you. Also, you should not put off until tomorrow what can be done today, and if you do a wrong thing and learn a lesson, just know that even lessons learned the hard way are lessons learned. Fighters like us NEVER QUIT! Everyone is special in their way, not others, but, in their own way. There will be insecure people along the way to hunt and bring you down because they think they are better than you but don`t listen, Bring yourself back up. We all start from somewhere.

Best Wishes and Luck To All Of You.

Bye & Goodnight, Everyone

Edited