Perspiration Pals July 26th, 2022 🍩🥣🥘

hey there folks,

How are we doing today? Sorry for a slightly late start to the thread...I was...a lil sleepy 😴🙄 so couldn't start earlier. Per usual it is raining a lot here! It makes me dizzy & sleepy. I miss some sunshine 🌞

Also, working from home = constantly stuck in the loop of 'am i hungry or just bored'? anyone else feel this?

Exactly a week that I am back from holidays. More or less doing fine. Haven't been to school yet. But I have to go for a follow up of my wrist injury tomorrow -still using bandage. Since I am unable to do workouts, and I sorely miss working out, I have been going for long walks quite regularly (I mean we just get used to rain here ☔).

Some Cookie musings: last week she peed outside her litter box while I was still home. very rare for her to do something like this. She's improving each day and has re-started playing hide & seek, so ca va. Also, wanna see a purr-ito? 😊 check out the comments.

That's about it from me folks. Sorry, tad sleepy and off. Going to make me some coffee now. Over to you now, pals. Just a reminder, we welcome one and all in these threads (all 3 of them), so feel free to pop by!

P.S. Shout out to out friend Magda/Chocolena -you around? hope all is well at your end!

Edited