Jumping back in 💪🏻

Three years ago I was in the best shape of my life. I was 32 and eating a healthy, balanced diet. I was working out at least 5 days a week with hiking on the beach weekends. FB workouts were a big part of my life. Then I got married…

My husband is outdoorsy, but not into working out. In the process of combining our lives, I lost a little of myself and gained around 25 lbs. At the beginning of 2022, I decided I was going to make a change for myself and get back to my workouts because they make me feel good! I started with food and I have made huge strides there. Then I started a FB program and could feel the strength returning to my body. Then I broke my toe… then I had abdominal surgery… then I got Covid.

I am one week post Covid and healed from surgery and injury, and I upgraded my membership to FB plus. I am writing this post for my own accountability. I feel like if I tell all of you, then I have to do it right? I am doing a two week Reboot Program and then on to something a little more challenging. Yesterday was day one and I am about to start day two! Here we go!!