Perspiration Pals Monday July 25 😎

Hi all and welcome to the Monday PPals thread!

I'm posting a bit late and that's because for the next two weeks yours truly is in vacation mode 😁. I hope by the end of this week to no longer be sure of what day it is. I'm sorry to say I have no exciting travel plans or adventures to relay to you. I was hoping for a hot, sunny oceanside trip this summer but since we couldn't seem to decide where to go and when far enough in advance, by the time I booked a hotel, the place where we board les pooches was full. So hotel reservations canceled and I had to break the news to my suitcase and swimsuit.

So, Pals, give me some inspiration and hope here - what's your favorite thing to do on staycation?

Plans to take our kayaks to the river today have been thwarted by dark skies, rain and thunder, so today's only definite task is Kelli's Pilates with ascending reps. I may even throw in a short core routine. It's nice not to have to rush my workout for a change.

I look forward to hearing what you're up to today friends, and for your words of advice as to how I should occupy myself on staycation!

Edited