Perspiration Pals July 24, 2022🌞💧

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Yesterday it was too hot and humid to do much outside so I did some shopping, hence today's meme. I am happy to report I was shopping at a small women owned business. It does have a tie to fitness. I needed to replace the top to my water bottle and I found they have a new design that is easier to carry. I really like their drinkware in that it is stainless steel and insulated so it keeps your drink hot or cold for hours. It has a protective coating so it doesn't dent when you drop it.

I really don't like to pay shipping so I also ordered a tumbler with a lid to used while doing FB workouts. This one will be Lillie proof. Lillie loves to drink water out of my cup! She doesn't like coffee or tea. So when my new tumbler arrives my water will be safe during my workout (sorry Lillie! You have your own bowl).

On the exercise front I finally got back to the BE Program. Yesterday was a short cardio workout and today day 10 is Hiit and abs.

It does feel good to get back to a scheduled workout.

Breakfast will be oatmeal and fruit. I am not sure about dinner. But this week I hope to be getting back to eating more vegetables as my local produce order will arrive Tuesday. I may need to do some grocery shopping today so I can have some vegetables for dinner.

I hope everyone is staying cool or warm if it is winter for you.

Please share your day with us Ppals. All are welcome.

**PS CK is looking for someone to fill in for her next Saturday as she is going camping. So if you would like to try your hand at hosting or are able to host next Saturday please let us know

Edited