👻 checkin 24-7-22

Hello there all you lovely blenderbuddiez. Thank you Anne, for a lovely (and interesting) checkin!!! Can’t promise you the same for today I am afraid…. Nope, 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔no interesting topics spring to mind, sorry! Up to future ghostesses to rack their brains on that one….

Right, why are we here again?!?! 🙈🙈🙈🙈Oh yeah, to hear all about you lovely people and what FB-ing you are doing today?

So are you FB-ing? What does your FB-ing look like? Rest? Hiit? Cardio? Weighting/strengthening/toning? Running/swimming/cycling? Anything goes, as you know. My FB-ing today is actually not very much FB-ing: getting ready to say goodbye to Bonnie, who was here for two nights and a day and gave me a lovely #bonnieworkoutcomplete yesterday! Then packing the rest of my suitcase and travelling to a hotel near the airport… I am flying off to Alabama tomorrow to spend two weeks with my daughter and son-in-law!!!! Yay! I might do this balance workout with Kelli in the hotel room though. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bodyweight-balance-workout-to-improve-proprioception-and-coordination?scheduledDate=2022-07-24 Because I have fallen in love with balancing work! How about you? Have you recently fallen in love with anything particular in FB? Or maybe even fallen out of love with? Any pet hates? Or the opposite: favourite activities at the moment?

On to food without linking: just plain going for the food topic. What’s cooking today? Hotel food for me, that’s one given. What’s your given for today? Or is it a totally unsure thing for you? I know some of you are preppers and planners. Have you always been that way? What’s your favourite meal? Mine, of course, is any meal NOT cooked by me….🙃🙃🙃🙃

I hope you all have or had a brilliant weekend and are raring to start the new week. After two weeks of our brilliant Raven, we have our brilliant Kim back tomorrow to keep us all on our toes. Looking forward to reading all your replies and see you later or as Boris said in his leaving speech in parliament “Hasta la vista, baby”!

Photo: Bonnie in my favourite spot! Warning: bonnie spam alert in the replies!

***note: these Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited