Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Article: Time Management Tips From the FB Team of Trainers

Okay, I am super excited to be sharing this time management article with you all! If you remember from the first part, I reviewed some of the evidence on the importance of time management and how to balance that with setting priorities in life. Unfortunately, within the literature, there are no specific recommendations on how to best manage your time. It seems that the strategy we all take is highly individualized and just having some sort of strategy is helpful. I recognized that this was not super helpful for our users, so I had to get creative in providing any practical guidance!

In today's article, I asked the FB content creators to share their personal strategies and tools for time management as well as their methods for prioritizing, protecting, and adapting their time. They each shared what they were comfortable with for the benefit of the entire FB family (how generous!). This article compiles their responses and I encourage you to take what will work for you and leave what doesn’t. However, I also encourage you to not write off things if you don’t actually know if they work. Try some new things out and see how they impact your life. 

So, if you struggle with creating time management systems that work for you, this is the article for you! Even if you already have effective time management strategies in place, this article can still help you to gain a new or different perspective on something you haven’t thought about before. So, this will really benefit everyone. I personally have always had strong time management skills because formal schooling never felt easy for me and I overcompensated by controlling my time. Even though these skills carry over to today and my time management skills still work for me, I really learned a lot from the wisdom shared by these FB content creators. Be sure to give them a shout-out in the comments or here in the FB community page, especially if they help you in some way.

Happy Time Managing!