A

My story - over 80lb lost

I am 41.

I was an overweight teenager and reached an obese BMI at 20.

To cut a long story short, my weight yo-yoed a lot throughout my adult life.

I hated sports at school and I tried lots of ways to exercise in my 20s. People suggested running, hinking, cycling, various cardio appliances... I hated them all, which led me to believe I hated exercise. I was wrong. In fact, I hate mild, repetitive exercise.

I discovered FitnessBlender in 2013, a few months after the birth of my third child. I became hooked almost instantly. THIS is what I like doing.

My weight has still been going up and down, usually by over 50lb at a time, but I have never stopped exercising with FB. It is as much a part of my daily routine as getting dressed or brushing my teeth.

I am still working on my food-related issues but the workouts have changed my whole relationship to my body. My strength, balance, endurance and coordination have improved a lot and make me proud of myself, even when I am obese.

When I put on lots of weight, I cannot do high impact exercises any more - jump squats, jumping lunges, mountain climbers to name a few are out.

I have lost lots of weight over the past few months, but I did not exercise with FB to lose the weight - I lost the weight so that I could complete my favourite FB workouts.

PS on the first picture I am not at my highest weight!