My Workout & My Day

Good morning/afternoon/ or evening to everyone wherevery you live at in the worldIt's finally Friday so after today everyond can finally look forward to the wekend and relax and hopefully do something fun and relaxing with some friends and family. I know that I'm going to be doing something fun with my dad and with my best friend too and I'm so looking forward to it this weekend. I completed my workout for today it was a build a booty workout with Kellie always one of my fan favorites to do with her on the lower body for strength trainning.

I don't think we are going to be doing a whole lot of things around the house for today but whatever that we are going to do I'm ready to do it and get it done and out of the way. I do know that when my mom goes to take a nap befroe taking me back to my dad's I will be in my bedroom quietly coloring and listening to music while she's resting. Other than that I won't have anything execting to tell all of you until after I get back from my dad's house next Friday and then I will tell all of you about the fun things that I did with my best friend.