Daily Check-in: Friday, July 22nd

Hello Blendiez. And welcome to Friday!

And to complement our Friday, we have a flower; a Passionfruit flower. It's looking a little rough, like it had a tough week, but nevertheless still standing and open to the butterflies. It's another favorite flower of mine with it's big brilliance and musky kinda smell. Plus the fruit it makes is edible. What's not to love?

Anyway, what workouts are you doing and not doing? I'm pretty much near the end of the Runners challenge and today has some upper body work. Yay! I have enjoyed the challenge and how well it tortures--I mean, works the lower body, but I need a little more upper in my life. Other than that, it was pretty good. How did my buddiez fair? Congrats in advance for crossing that finish line to a challenge complete!

Now how about any good food that you are looking forward to, Blenderz? Not sure, but I think I'm making pizza.^^

Alright, the end of my two week reign is about here. Once again and as always, it has been a pleasure to be your host. Let's do this again in two weeks time, yeah? I'll see you then.

But until that time, I hope you can have a nice, smooth sailing kinda day. Don't forget you will be checking in with the lovely Dutch duo, Anne and Lea over this weekend. And then come Monday, our fantastic Kim of Kims returns for some classic check-ins!

So that's all from me from now. Take care, and keep on blending, Blenderz.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***