Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 21st

Hello Blenderz.

How are you on this Friday Eve? Weekend on the horizon looking good? In speaking of the weekend, let's pull up the ghosting schedule and see what we are looking forward to:

July 23rd and 24th: Anne and Lea

July 30th & 31st: Shabnam

August 6th & 7th: Ingeborg

August 13th & 14th: Karen

Inge, I have you down at the next available slot. Just let me know if that is good for you. And as always to everyone, feel all the free to volunteer if you'd ever like to ghost (guest host) a weekend sometime. It is most appreciated.

But now back to our day. Workouts, food, type it to me, Blendiez. Runners challenge has some cardio today. My knee is feeling better, but I'm definitely going to baby it just to be on the safe side. We are almost at the finish line on this challenge, my buddies!

But whatever movement you have going on, I hope it is working for you. If not, change it up? Variety and modification really can help with keeping up with fitness.

Food might just be some sandwhiches. Keeping it summer simple over here.

Alright, all that's left is a picture that has a little dash of some some white crape myrtle flowers. I always like how these crinkly flowers look. I hope you can enjoy it as well.

Okay, best be going. Thank you for reading and checking in with me today! I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited