Perspiration Pals 21 July 2022

Hello Pals! Since you’ve all been clamouring to know the answer to yesterday’s question, here it is: ants. Those little, hard-working weightlifters who can bite like crazy and might not be too fascinating for humans who unintentionally (or intentionally…) step on them but they really are. Anyway, let’s move on to something different from the world of arthropods.

Let’s enter the world of fitness. Whenever I see people doing callisthenics, especially advanced callisthenics, I watch them with admiration. I’d love to be able to do all those things but I know I’d have to work hard (a lot harder than now) to be able to do even some of the more advanced exercises. What kind of fitness feat makes you a bit jealous and wistful? What would you like to be able to do?

Speaking of exercise, I did Day 11 of the Kickboxing Challenge, an upper-body routine with Kelli and although I actually prefer upper-body routines to lower-body ones I feel like I’m not pushing myself enough. Maybe because I’m getting tired or because it’s early in the morning, I don’t really know. It’s getting darker in the morning… winter is coming. (wishful thinking)

Anyway, one day to go and then holidaaay! All right, everybody, have an easy day, stay cool (or warm, Lynna and other Blenders from the southern hemisphere) and be nice to yourself.

Edited