Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: Unconventional Upper Body and Core Workout

Hi, everyone!

Whew - I may be still sore from this one. Who knew that bodyweight workouts could be so tough? Let’s see how you fare during our newest bodyweight-only routine: 

Unconventional Upper Body and Core: Descending Strength Intervals With Cardio

We know you sans a good leg day (and, honestly, who doesn’t?!), but upper body strength can be just as rewarding. This workout packs a powerful punch by incorporating shoulder stability, core strength, and upper body strength. No wonder I’m still sore! 

The workout structure uses descending intervals to distract from your screaming muscles while elevating your heart rate. I snuck in some cardio intervals to make your experience slightly more spicy, but feel free to use modifications if you need a breather. After the water break, we’ll turn our attention to the floor for the core circuit and final cool down. 

Bodyweight workouts are challenging to create, especially for the upper body. I created this workout for people with stiff and stubborn wrists as most of these exercises are performed on your forearms. Be sure to read the Write Up for more info on safety, equipment use, and other commentary. 

By the way - I was so fatigued from this workout that I could barely form coherent sentences during the workout. I left them for your enjoyment, but I’m blaming Jonathan. Hehehe!

Wishing you a healthy, productive, and vibrant day!

- Kayla