Daily Check-in: Wednesday, July 20th

Hey Blendfriendz!

How are you on this lemon on a pear day? I brought a pear, so I guess you could say I am already halfway there.^^

Are any workouts in the cards for you today? ..I'm going for another lower body today from the runners challenge. My left knee is feeling a little dodgy, so I might have to modify.

Now what of your meals? I hope it's something that's got you feeling nourished and good. And don't forget the occasional treat! ..I will figure all that out nutrish and delish later.

Okay, I should go. There is a thunderstorm booming away in the distance and getting louder as I type. Weather has been weird lately. Alternating between being sunny and raining all day long. And even raining with the sun out. ..Anyways, thank you for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***