Feedback on new UI on workout page

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to ask, if thats only me who struggles with last updates on workout page.

I honestly hate this idea of 3 dots. Every time I wanna add something to the calendar, I need to make few extra clicks. Plus when I mark as done, the push message is totally unnecessary. I get the point, that some people wanna mark a workout as some other difficulty level and not stick to the info provided by FB team, but really... I dont believe they are doing it ALWAYS for EACH workout. You know what I would believe? That every time they want to add a workout to a calendar.

Even if you're using programs or challegnes, you still need to go to the calendar view to mark the day complete, so I dont get it, why push difficulty change and not calendar feature.

Please read this message as honest feedback and will to improve FB, I am a loyal FB fan, I like lots of these new changes, like more clearer description of a workout, but these extra clicks for adding to calendar or marking as favorite are annoying as hell.

Thanks!