Posted in: FB Team / Announcements

New Article: Improving Time Management

In my role as a professor and within my clinical work, people often report difficulties with time management as being one of their number one stressors. We are so convinced that if we just figure out that perfect time management solution or exactly the right method, we will get our act together and our stress will float away. 

While time management strategies are incredibly helpful and certainly not to be overlooked, I also find that people struggle more with prioritizing and balancing those priorities within their time management than they do with time management itself. 

So, today's new article talks all about what time management even is, how it can help us in the long run, how to prioritize your never ending task-list, and the importance of finding balance within our time management philosophies. Be sure to stay tuned for part two of this topic, where I will present some more concrete examples of time management with important contributions by none other than our FB content creators!

Read: Improving Productivity with Time Management