My Workout & My Day

Good morning/evening/ or afternoon everyone and welcome to another beautiful lovely day hopefully for some of you and we are hoping to get some rain today. But I don't think that it's going to happen because all the clouds that we saw in the sky went away and we want them to come back and drop some rain for us for a few days or more. Beacuse totally need the rain really bad because everything is drying up and the plants stuff are not taking the weather too well so we need lots of rain to get everything back up again, so that way they can make it through the rest of the summer.

I did my workout for today which was mat stretches for stiff or sore hips with Kayla and it felt so good on my lower body after the workout that, I did yesterday with Tasha my lower body feels so much better after all those nice stretches on the lower body. We are almost halfway through the week and I can't wait for the weekend to come because, I have some execitng things planned for me my dad and my best friend to do together and have some fun. But I'm going to tell all of you about it because it's a surprise so I will tell all of you about it when I come back from my dad's house next Friday.