Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 19th

Hi Blenderz. How are you today?

I'm glad Monday is over. It was a pretty sucky day on a few fronts, so I'm ready to move on to a Tuesday.

A Tuesday that has some Strawberry guava fruits in there for today's photo. These here are the first few close to ripening. They turn a deep red when fully ripe. They are one of my favorite fruits to eat and make a jam out of. They are a bit seedy, but still quite tropically delicious.

Okay, so where are we at on these workouts? Another runner day for me and my budz. Looks like there is some good ol' core work thrown in there today. Yay! I do enjoy some core work. Please feel free to share what's got you moving.

Now as far as food, whaddya got? Don't look to me for ideas. I still don't really plan ahead all that much. I'm thinking something with beans and rice. Can't go too wrong with that. I also got quite a bit of spinach as well so I think I'm fairly set for a nice meal.

Alright, I gotta run, but I'm wishing a cooperative day for you. Thank you for reading and checking in with me today!!

And Kim, extra hugs to you, my dear friend. Thinking about you and sweet baby Tango on this #TangoTuesday❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***