My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how is the start to everyone's week going so far for everyone, because the start to the week for us has not had a good start so far for us but I'm hoping that it get's better from there and that we no longer have to deal with bad things. But other than that we are making through this week just fine and at this rate of how fast the week is going by, I will be able to see my best friend in no time. I did learn on how to play a new game with my mom and Allen the game they teached me on how to play was Dominoes, which was lots of fun and I got the hang of it in no time.

Moving to workouts, what do all of you have marked on the calendar for today for me it was a lower body strength and balance workout with Tasha, which was very challengning on my lower body because it was a bit shaking while trying to do some of the exercises. I'm hoping to be a lot better at doing that workout the next time that I go to do it again with Tasha because of all the mistakes that I kept on making. We all make mistakes in workouts and sometimes we are not too proud of it so we will go back and try and fix those mistakes, very rarely now do I make mistakes in a workout unless I'm learning a new exercise.