My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how is everyone's weekend going so far because, my is going pretty good and i know when the week comes that its going to be really busy. I hope that this week just flies on by so that way I can see my best friend again but I would also like it to not go by as fast so that way I can still do fun things with my mom and Allen. Because whenver it goes by too fast then I don't get enough time to be able to do anything fun with my mom and Allen, and then I'm feeling a bit sad that I didn't get to have any fun with them that weekend or week.

Moving on to workout, what workouts do all of you have planned for today on the calendar the workout that I had for today was a butt and thigh Pilates workout with Kellie. One of my personal favorites to do with her for the lower body and my legs are not feeling it at the moment but, they will be feeling it either by the end of the day or by tomorrow. Because that's usually the thing for me is that they are usually going to be feeling it by tomorrow and by time my lower body is feeling it, then I'm telling myself that I need to take it slow for a bit.