Ppals Sunday July 17, 2022πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸŒπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Happy Ice Cream Day!

I hope this makes you smile! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! I also thought I would give you an earworm or 2 depending on if you like the song by Modern English from 1982 or the kid's song.

My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. What is yours?

I have also started making Nice cream with frozen bananas and milk. First as a way to use some bananas that were about to give up the ghost and then as a treat since it is really good. I also added unsweetened cocoa powder to make chocolate nice dream. FB featured a recent similar recipe but theirs included cream cheese. I'm not sure it needs cream cheese. Have you tried it?

Now that we talked about food (ice cream is food) lets talk about exercise. I am leading the games station of Vacation Bible camp in the eveings this week. That always makes for a crazy week so I am trying to plan some shorter manageable workouts. I thinking either the reach challenge and a 30 min walk or the short and sweet challenge (FB20) and a walk. FB20 really turns into FB30 after you add a warmup and cooldown but it would let me do some strength training. Or I'll keep both on my calendar and pick which workout feels right each day.

Please tell me about your day. Hope you are eating ice cream or food you enjoy, I also hope you are eating some healthy food too. How about exercise? Tell us what you are doing. House cleaning , yard work and taking a rest day all count too.

Edited