Weekend Check-In: Sunday July 17th

Hello lovelies,

It's 1030am here and I've been up since 730 this morning enjoying the coolness before the heat hits again. It's my second day of check-in and I know you'll all be sad that it's over again so soon, but don't worry, I'll be back here ghostessing before you know it.

So, let's get the basics out the way first: workouts and food.

No workouts for me, I'll be busy enough trying to keep the house from heating up too much.

As for food, today calls for a tasty, cold mixed salad with whatever I've got available. I'll be preparing it early this afternoon so it can stay nice and cool in de fridge. Maybe, but only maybe I'll let hubs find some kind of meat to go with it, not sure yet. Who wants to eat warm in 37° temperatures, right?

Ha, you ladies thought you were going to escape that easily, didn't you? Nope, I've got another set of questions lined up for you, nothing difficult, just me being a nosy bugger. Oké,

1) What kind of 'shopper' are you? Are you the one with the shopping list or the 'I want to see every item in the store' kind of person? Do you shop the same way for groceries as for say, clothes, school stuff...?

2) What kind of 'dresser' are you? And no, I don't mean the furniture kind, it's that I don't know the proper english word for 'how you dress'😄 Are you a girlie girl or a casual dresser?

See? Normal questions...

Me, I hate shopping of any kind. I'm the one that's got a list of things I need, go in the grocery store, throw stuff in the cart, pay and hotfoot it out of there. I'm exactly the same with clothes, IF I even buy those. I'll very rarely try something on to see if it fits. I'm better the last few years, but I'll quicker buy something on-line than actually go clothes shopping. Unfortunately my hubs is the total opposite. He's the kind that checks to see if each pre-packed meat package has the same amount of slices in them and who takes 6 T-shirts in the same size and tries them on ALL six!!! I can't even begin to tell you how annoying that is. I deserve a freaking medal every time we go shopping!!!!!

As for the kind of dresser I am, well, having just read my fondness of clothes shopping, I can say I'm the casual type. In winter you'll find me in a pair of sweats and a comfy sweater and in summer shorts and a T-shirt. You'll more than likely never see me in a dress, even though I have some. I only 'dress up' if it's really necessary. My idea of dressing up is putting on a jeans and nice top to go to the grocery store. And don't even get me started on make-up!!

Oh Dear!! Sorry guys, it seems this is yet another long rambling check-in, but I know you'll forgive me. If you've made it this far you must be a nosy as I am. 😁

Anyway, time's up, we have to part ways again, my ghostessing weekend has come to an end. I'd like to sincery thank you ladies for sticking with me and satisfying my curiosity.

Tomorrow our lovely Raven will be back with some great check-ins.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰