HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 16th

Good Saturday morning Blenders! How can half of the month of July be over already?!

I am very happy to report that I have been active each day so far this month. I *almost* did not move yesterday. I was so tired after a few nights of bad sleep that I had to talk myself into pulling up the FB website on my phone and select a workout (I chose to do Kelli’s neck stretches again). But I knew that I would’ve been disappointed in myself if I gave up this month’s goal to move each day and it really brought into focus the power of mind over matter and remembering what is important to me.

Today, I will do day 3 of the Mass challenge and the next-to-last workout of Fundamentals. It will be a hot and humid day, so I will complete my workouts early in the day. The rest of the day will be spent resting with David, who is recovering from a bad cold.

What do you have planned for today? What is important to you currently that drives you forward?

Please feel free to share, and remember that everyone is welcome to add a comment or two.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 🙂