PPals 15 July 2022

Hello my cute little chamomile blossoms!

A bit of a short check-in from me today - I'm sick and miserable and just spent half an hour writing a different check in, but I didn't like it so deleted the whole thing. I remember Sharon once saying that someone could simply write "42" and that'd be enough, and similar things have been said on the daily check-in thread, so I'm gonna take a risk and test if this is true: 42. It's Friday, discuss.

Workout: none for me, obviously. This check-in may be the only thing I accomplish today. Well, the 2nd. I made it from bed to the couch with a cuppa. I was feeling better yesterday (I have a cold - apparently it's not The Spicy Cold, but these at home tests aren't great with detecting Omicron and its offspring) and thought some fresh air would be nice, and I really wanted to go for a "run", which at this point is mostly walking, so I did. And I enjoyed it. And it cleared my head a little bit. And my back felt better. And today I woke up feeling much worse.

Food: I think I still have some leftover mulligatawny soup. Otherwise I dunno, I don't feel like cooking and housemate's out tonight and I have no car. Not that I should be going out in public anyway. Guess I'll starve. Or rummage around in the cupboard and fridge and come up with something easy.

Folks, that's all I've got. I'll leave you with another sleeping cat photo for motivation.

Edited