A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 15th

Hi Everyone!

Half-way through July, how is it going for you?

I won't lie I am super stressed at the moment. There is a lot going on and I need just a bit of quiet time. I am feeling very anxious. I am still getting my running and workouts in. I even had a super nice run Tuesday morning. It was slow but I was still pleased. I am trying to go in different areas each time to keep it interesting.

We have our summer party/10 year+1 anniversary party afterwork today. I am looking forward to it but nervous because I am trying to be so careful not to get corona (see below). But it will be outside and the weather is nice so that should be ok, I hope.

Next Friday, after over 3 very hard years, we are hopefully flying home to see my family. I have many emotions happening, between the stress about not getting corona, all the airport problems that are happening, our connecting flights were already canceled 2 times. I worry I get myself so stressed I get sick. I don't care if we get corona on the way back just not there. The quarantine rules are much stiffer than here as well, the whole holiday could be ruined.

So since I will be away I need someone to take over Fridays, since I won't be guaranteed to check in as we hopefully go camping as well. It would be July 22, July 29 and August 5. Please let me know.

Otherwise, what do you have planned for today? How will you roll into the weekend and do you have something you are looking forward to?

Keep smiling the weekend is almost here!

P.S super cute squirrel picture I took this week.

Edited