Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout: Lower Body Strength with Cardio Bursts

Good morning! 

If you’re looking for a sweaty strength training session, you might enjoy this new workout:

Lower Body Strength with Cardio Bursts

In this workout we’ll be doing strength supersets mixed in with bursts of intense lower body driven cardio intervals. It ends up being a challenge for both the lungs and the lower body muscles. In 37 minutes, this workout takes you through a dynamic warm up to activate the muscles, a sweaty strength training session, and a relaxing cool down and stretch. 

I had so much fun with this routine! While it challenged me, it also left me feeling accomplished. It reminded me of some of my favorite older FB workouts, updated with some fun, high energy strength moves that drive up the challenge on the cardiovascular system. If you've ever worked out with me, you know that I love strength training that feels like a cardio challenge as well - even with a slightly longer recovery break in between sets, this one fits the bill.

Adding dumbbells to these exercises helps step up the intensity, but you can also complete this workout with only your own bodyweight and still get in a great workout.

Put on some comfortable clothes, turn on some music that motivates you, and get ready to workout!

Wishing you good luck with your workout and a healthy week, 

Kelli