Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 14th

Hey hey, Blendoz! How does this Friday Eve find you? Good I hope! Or at the very least, not bad.

I suppose before we go any further we need to talk about some ghosting (guest hosting) for the coming weekends ahead:

July 16th & 17th: Ingeborg

July 23rd and 24th: Anne and Lea

July 30th & 31st: Shabnam

August 6th & 7th: ????

As always, if you got your interest or an eye on a weekend, just let me or Kim know and you can get in in the weekend check-in map. Thanks to all who has and will volunteer!

Okay, so workouts and food. I guess that's why we are mostly here so let's talk about it, yeah? Day 4 of runners and I got my eye on some yoga. If I'm short on time though, Amanda does have a good option to go with as well. Buddiez, not a week yet on runners, but how are we doing? Blenderz, let's read about those workouts!

And food of course. Always the food. Let's read about that too and how it is going for you. I don't have much to offer other than I'm overdue for a sandwich! I think with some broccoli on the side, I can call that a dinner to look forward to.

Picture to share today is of some Horned Bladderwort. These carnivorous yellow beauties are back in season and ready soak up some nutrients by way of trapping some bugs via their underground bladder system. It's kinda cool. Unless you are a bug. Then it's just a horror story.

And with that I wish you the energy to handle any bad that comes your way and threathens to ruin a good or otherwise normal day. Thank you as always for being here and being beautifully you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***