HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 14th

Hello everyone. 🦋

“If your heart hurts a little after letting go of someone or something, that’s okay. It just means that your feelings were genuine. No one likes ends. And no one likes pain. But sometimes we have to put things that were once good to an end after they turn toxic to our well-being. Not every new beginning is meant to last forever. And not every person who walks into your life is meant to stay.” - Najwa Zebian

Something that has been on my mind the last few days. I don’t necessarily like the term “toxic” – I think people and things get labelled “toxic” too quickly often, but yes, sometimes certain people or things are not good for us anymore. Are you good at letting go of someone or something when you notice they’ve become “bad” for you? Even when you know it’s for the best, is it still hard for you to close a chapter of your life?

That was me being pensive for now. I’ll resume after concluding this post. 🙃

How is this Thursday halfway July (🥵) going for you so far? Did you get in a workout without losing 3 buckets of sweat, or is it less tropical where you live? Recovering today or a combination of recovery and exercise?

I'm having a busy day (for my standards), so this will be my rest day between two workout days, I already got in some cycling to get to an appointment and will do a somatic meditation and a short yoga before my other appointment.

Also, it's quatorze juillet for the French. 🌼 So some coquelicots to feast your eyes on.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day. It has been a bit more quiet on this thread lately - don't forget everyone is very welcome here! Whether you want to chat about what's going on in your life or just want to drop a line about the workout you did today.

PS I have my new flower pots. Now I just need to repot my plants, but not today. 🌱

Edited