Perspiration Pals 14 July 2022

Hello Pals! French pals, have a nice day off work, you lucky, lucky… pals. The weather here is rather unusual. It’s nice and warm instead of hot and muggy but there’s a drought, which is alarming to say the least. Do you remember what I asked you exactly a year ago today? I do. Well, I don’t but since I always write these wonderful literary pieces in a Word file (if you’ve ever lost 3 long paragraphs, you understand) I know that last year I asked you how many different proteins there are in our bodies. Do you know the answer? I don’t. But it’s definitely a big number.

And what shall I ask you today? Do you remember the time when you decided to work out regularly? Maybe not the exact date but I do. What would you tell your past self about to become a Blender? The truth? 🙂 Would you tell yourself how hard it can be sometimes?

I convinced myself that I had to do a Tasha routine this morning and as usual I nearly died. Tasha is killing us softly and that’s the way we like her.

Oh, by the way, it’s Shark Awareness Day. I’d like to be aware of sharks from far, far away from them, thank you.