Daily Check-in: Wednesday July 13th

Hello hello Blenderz!

How are you on this half way day? How is the weather? After a pretty dry June we have finally hit the rainy season come July. These past few days have been especially wet and rainy, but today is suppose to be the dryest day of the week.

I know weather is fascinating, but unless it impacts your workout or eating plans (it really totally could), let's get to what those are. Day 3 of runners for me and my buddiez and it is a choice of lower body strengths. My legs have been feeling it, so we shall see how this goes. I was surprisingly sore from Mondays glute torture. Now there's more today so it should be interesting.

Food is always interesting. More so if I knew what it was going to be. I'm thinking about some sort of beet quiche. Hm, my phone keeps autocorrecting beet to beer. I think it's on to something.

And I suppose this Wednesday needs a wildflower with some Jimsonweed. It is a member the of the nightshade family and all the parts of the plant are toxic to animals and humans. It's got pretty flowers but also stinky leaves(when crushed) and spiky seed pods.

Okay, that's all I got for now. I hope you guys can have the best day that the day allows and go from there. And thank you for checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***