Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 12th

Hello Blendfriendz and all the greetings to you on this Tuesday.

So how's it going for you so far? How are you feeling? I'm circling around tired and fabulously meh. Trying to keep from feeling overwhelmed and just do what I can.

Anyway, what are you up to and down for regarding some movement today? Day 2 of the Runners challenge for me and my buddiez. There is core involved so I'm looking forward to it!

I look forward to food as well. Whatever it shall be. I have some beets to use up so maybe some sort of recipe with them?

Picture for today is of a Butterfly Weed. And because of its beauty and orangeness, it is dedicated to our and my amazing friend, Kim on this #TangoTuesday. I've been thinking about you and Tango a lot. I know July is a difficult/sad month to say the least, so extra hugs to you, my friend.💚💙💚

Okay everyone. You all know what to do. Thank you for reading and sharing your day with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***