Daily Check-in: Monday, July 11th

What is going on, Blenderz?

How was your weekend? Mine always on that busy side, but let's give a round of applause (extra credit if you can actually do that exercise move) to Coby for her wonderful ghosting over the weekend!

And I'm continuing that applause to my friend, Kim for hosting the past couple weeks. Thank you for all the neat bear photos! And I'm so relieved for you and your Bailey girl for the negative results. I hope she gets all the extreme rest and no doubt love to heal up her shoulder.

So, Blendiez, where are we at on this Mondaze? Dish it to me from the workoutz to mealz and all the feelz. Share the gainz and the lowz. And even a few extra Zzz. 😉 ..It's all important and we are here for it all.

I have been freestyling my workouts since I last hosted. And I didn't really keep to a very good workout schedule. But I also feel I needed less structure and more rest. I was also busy, so it worked out having a nice break. As for today, I'd love to start the runners challenge. I don't plan to run, but it still looks like a lot of fun. Especially if there are buddiez which I think some of you are starting the challenge today so maybe we can run not run together!

Food still plays hard to plan most of the time around here, yet it's always somehow still there during and at the end of the day.

Now for the picture, it's a #MothMonday with this Rosy Maple Moth. I saw one for the first time hanging around near my Red Maple tree and thought it was so pretty with the pink and yellow colors it has going on.

And so with that, I wish you a nice and well behaved Monday. And thank you for being here to rock another week with me. See you on the comments side!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***