Ppals Sunday July 10, 2022πŸ€­πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸˆβ˜”

Hi Ppals!

How are you all doing this Sunday?

So do you think Marina could teach me that yoga pose? Or should I start with down dog and three legged down dog?

Last week I reversed my stretching and rest days so yesterday was a stretching day with a somewhat older Kelli workout. Of course it included a down dog and 3 legged down dog. Today I'll start week 2 of the BE program. I had already decided to sub the workout since the scheduled one had brutal😱 in the title. the one I picked using find similar may be just as brutal but at least that is not in the title.

Today is a rainy gray overcast day, so it is a good day to stay inside, read, catch up on some organizing and cleaning and cook a nice breakfast🧹πŸ₯žπŸ“š. I am thinking whole wheat pancakes with blueberries.

If I finish all that then I can work on that yoga pose, but first I have to find the correct shampoo. Do you think it might work with short hair?

Enough silliness for the moment. Please let us know what fun things you have going on today. We would all like to hear about your day (food, exercise, cleaning, visiting with friends dancing, singing, relaxing with fur babies)

All are welcome to post and chat with Ppals. If you haven't noticed by the memes and conversation going on here Ppals tends to be the goofier thread πŸ€ͺso if that is your thing today please join us.πŸ€—

Edited