Weekend Check-in 👻: Sunday, July 10th

Happy Sunday, Blendiez. No exclamation mark there because I haven’t had enough coffee for that kind of emotion 😵😉.

But I am so happy to be your ghost for today. I may not be using my exclamation marks just yet, but I am ready to ask you some get-to-know you questions. Again, feel free to skip- I still love ya.

1) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

2) If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your family and friends assume you had done?

When I was little, I wanted to be a babysitter, then a nurse, then a pediatrician- anything where I could be around babies because I just loved babies- and still do! (Oh look, an exclamation mark!). If I were arrested, the people who know me best would probably assume that I had either robbed a Trader Joe’s for all my favorite hippie foods, or that Gangster Coby made an appearance and got in a fight with her arch-nemesis, Whoopi Goldberg. 😬 (For the record, I am neither a thief nor a gangster, and I’ve never been in a fight)

Okay, the reason we’re here! What workouts are you doing? Or not? And what food are you eating- there’s no “or not” option because we gotta eat!

It’s a rest day for me, and I’m thinking a grilled chicken salad and French bread for dinner.

I leave you with a cool picture of the sky from a few nights ago! Enjoy your day, and I look forward to reading!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***