PPals Saturday July 9 ๐Ÿšš๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

Hello pals! Now we know why I post Friday night and not Saturday morning, otherwise I almost forget and I post late.

Anything exciting in your neighborhood? We are meeting another daughterโ€™s boyfriend and this makes two in one week, a record. But this daughter is still in Canada, so itโ€™s a little weird.

Fitness? Iโ€™m pretty sure thereโ€™s going to have to be some stretching in my day. Various muscle groups are still complaining to me.

Food? Oh I hate this question. I have no idea. Iโ€™d love to hear some inspiration.

Furry friends? We are seeing cats we have never seen before. We are going to be the wildcat sanctuary it looks like. ๐Ÿ™„ I really want to record them or put a camera on them. None of them will let us near them. It is Galahadโ€™s new hobby to look out the window at them.

Fun? Does housework count? Thereโ€™s supposed to be some food trucks gathered today, which is a big event for our town, and we will take the boyfriend there probably.

Love to hear how things are going. I really need inspiration about what program to do next. Please share any thoughts with your pals.