Weekend Check-in: Saturday, July 9th

Happy Saturday, Blendiez! I've only had two sips of coffee, so let's see how this goes...

Uhhh...yeah. I'm gonna need a few more sips. One moment...

Okay. I think I can feel the morning brain fog clearing.

So what's going on today in your world? Any fun plans for your Saturday? We are having some friends over for brunch. We're trying to get all of our socializing in before the school year starts in a few weeks, lol! I think we'll take our twins to practice driving as well. And I'd like to start recovering my dining room chairs, but that seems like a daunting task right now. Probably because I've only had seven sips of coffee.

And, in Ingeborg fashion, I thought I'd ask a couple of get-to-know-you questions. As always, fee free to skip entirely!

1) What was your first job?

2) If you have a go-to "guilty pleasure," what is it?

My first job was as a lifeguard at a public pool. I did that for three summers, and then was a pool manager for three summers. The pay was great, and it helped me to pay for college. My guilty pleasure isn't that exciting- every week when I go grocery shopping, I buy myself a kombucha and a vegan protein bar. I think the guilt comes in because my favorite kombucha isn't exactly cheap! But it's my little weekly treat.

Okay, let's get down to business! What workouts are you doing today, if any? And what are you eating?

I have a total body strength workout scheduled, but after three nights of not-so-great sleep, I'm not sure it will happen. I'm also not sure about dinner.

The only thing I'm sure of right now is that I need more coffee.

Have a great day, and I look forward to "seeing" you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited