Daily Check-in: Friday, July 8th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

It's Friday! Phew! Hopefully you made it here in one piece!

Got any weekend plans you're lookin forward to? Or maybe just glad to have a break from the work week?

Either way, make sure you stick around to check-in with our fantastic Coby this weekend! Thank you Coby for ghosting, and we can't wait to hear from you!

'Fore we get there, let's talk today, shall we?

What's happenin today, Blendiez? In workouts, in life, in nutrition, in general, in work, in anything at all?

Well, I finally got some good news. My Bailey girl had surgery about 2 weeks ago to remove 9 lumps from her abdomen. They were near mammary tissue, which is always a big concern--however, they were biopsied and all came back negative. Big sigh of relief! But: my poor girl, in the meantime, has injured her shoulder! So now she's only walkin on two legs, on the same side, if you can believe that. My goodness! My poor baby. She's on extreme rest and pain meds for several weeks now.

As for workouts and stuff. I've been picking at them this week. I did Tasha's latest lower body low impact routine yesterday, and that's a new fave. Holy cow---don't think low impact means easy! Caz you'll be humbled quick with that one! As for today: maybe kickboxing? Something upper body.

Food today is gonna be something with green beans. That's as far as I've gotten!

Finally: your final bear pic! The Bear King Otis. In his new favorite napping spot near the river. I'm feeling a bit like him after this week. I'd like to eat 30+ salmon then crawl into a hole and sleep for 12+ hours too.

Alrighty then, that is it for me for these past two weeks. I'll turn it back over to Coby for the weekend, then you'll be back with our lovely Miss Raven oven Monday.

So until we meet again,

Take care, stay safe, and have fun Blenderz!

Thank you all for checking in, and have a great weekend!

TTFN!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***