My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone we are almost to the weekend and is everyone getting ready to looking forward to the weekend, because I'm totally looking forward to the weekend. Since my best friend had so much fun with me last weekend and week she is making plans to wanting to come back down again and hang out with me some more, and I love that because I have some fun activies that I plan on doing with her. It's going to be so much fun when she comes down again because, when I get my toenails painted she can be there with me and she can get her's done too if she wants.

Moving to workouts I completed my workout for today which was a upper body workout with Kellie and it was one of my favorite workouts to do with her. But my arms are feeling it by the end of the week from doing all the active things I been doing around the house the back part of my arms are really feeling it. My lower part of my body isn't as sore now as it was when I went to do the lower body workout from Sunday, and my lower body is really going to be feeling it tomorrow when I do the lower body workout that I have planned on my calendar.

I will try and remember to post online tomorrow but if I don't get the time to post online then this is a good-bye and I hope that, you all have a wondeful, lovely, beautiful weekend and week and I will talk to all of you Friday of next week.