Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 7th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

We're at Thursday already; so that means we gotta talk ghosting!

Here's out current lineup:

July 9th & 10th: Coby

July 16th & 17th: Ingeborg

July 23rd and 24th: Anne and Lea

Any weekend after that is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting, please just let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in!

Okie dokie, so how about we talk about today? What's happenin, Blendiez? Are you working out? Resting? Busy with work? Just normal speed? Do you have the day off? Are you makin some delicious noms you wanna share? Anything else goin on?

Uh, let's see. There's some busyness going on here. Lots of dr appts and such. Um, will try a workout later maybe. Don't know what's for supper.

So yeah. Conversation is not my strong suit.

But bears are! So here's another bear pic for ya! I think this is Amelia (but don't quote me on it). Regardless of who it is; this looks like a dang impressionist painting! I love it!

Ok that's enough from me.

Thank you all for checking in, and have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited