Perspiration Pals 7 July 2022

Hello Pals! Although I read all your replies yesterday, I couldn’t respond but I will, I promise. It’s reassuring that you chatted amongst yourselves so hopefully nobody felt ignored. I had to watch another episode of The Hidden Lives of Pets because I was amazed by our sweet little pets. At point I cried a little because there was a Hungarian Vizsla in one of the episodes and he reminded me of Tobi of course. Anyway, one of yesterday’s questions was about animals that might react to music pretty much the same way as we would so today’s question is loosely connected to this particular topic.

We’ve already talked about whether you use music to work out or not but today I’d like to know how you react to music. I might have mentioned it before but I don’t dance. Or at least not in front of others mostly because dancing involves forgetting about what others or you might think of your body, it’s about losing yourself in the moment and just enjoying the way your body moves. On the other hand, I’ve noticed that I cannot sit still when listening to music. Even when I listen to classical music at least one of my body parts reacts. I often look around and see other members of the audience sitting still and I feel like asking ‘Why are you sitting here without moving at all? Can’t you feel the rhythm?’ All right, it’s your turn now.

I did feel the rhythm this morning even without music because Daniel made me move my upper-body. I’m about to finish the Abs Challenge tomorrow so next week I’m planning to start the kickboxing challenge again. Yes, I prefer upper-body routines.

CK reminded us yesterday that it’s World Chocolate Day, my dear Pals. Just saying. Chocolena susjeda, I hope you know.

Edited