My Workout & My Day

Hey there everyone I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to get online yesterday and the reason of why I wasn't able to get online yesterday was because my computer wasn't working at all. I wasn't able to even finish doing my workout and I couldn't get on to mark my walk and my workout complete, so for now I'm going to be doing my online stuff and workouts on Allen's computer for now. Just until they figure something out for me to use for my workouts and my online stuff then I won't have to use Allen's computer at all.

So I was able to do my workout today easy no problem at all and the workout that I had for yesterday was a upper body workout with puleles with Amanda, and my arms were feeling it. The workout that I had for today was a core strength workout with Daniel and it was one of my favorite workouts to do with him, because not only do I get a good burn going on but it also has some of my favorite exercies to do on the core area. So juet let me know for what's going on for everyone online and keep me updated on what all of you are doing for now, and I will let all of you know if anything new happens for me this week.