Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Total Body Single Dumbbell Complex

Happy Monday FB Fam!

How are you today? Hopefully ready to kick off the week with a new total body workout?!

Single Dumbbell Complex: Fast-Paced Strength and Cardio

This routine is fast-moving and a great way to improve both muscular and cardiovascular endurance. If you’re looking for a routine that packs a bit of everything, this one’s for you!

I personally love complex training and haven’t filmed a complex workout since this kettlebell complex workout and was itching to film another!

In the workout, we combine complex circuits (back to back exercises with little rest) with unilateral training (single-sided exercises). This is a fun, and super effective, combination because it allows us to fully challenge and fatigue one side of the body before switching sides. Don’t panic when you see that we’ll be performing each complex 4 times though! It flies by when we switch sides of the body every other round.

This workout is rated a level 3 out of 5, but could easily be scaled up to a 4 by selecting a heavier dumbbell. Previews are offered before each complex so you can select a challenging weight that is appropriate for all 3 exercises, since there won’t be time to adjust weight between exercises.

By the end of this workout, I felt sweaty but strong and that’s my goal for you too. I’m excited to see your comments!

Have a great day!
Nicole