My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone happy 4th of July to all of you out there who are celebrating it already or not quite just yet but it's another beautiful pretty day over here for us, and since I had to move a lot of wood around this morning I didn't get to my workout until this afternoon. But I can say that between the workout and moving around all that wood my legs are really sore and really wore out, so the next time when I get a lower body workout. I'm just going to take it nice and easy and even though I took it a lot easier on this lower body workout with Kellie, I still managed to burn over 200 calories but if I worked twice as hard on the workout I would have burned even more.

We're almost halfway through the weekend and I know that when the weekend comes I'm just going to be taking a couple of days to really relax the whole body, before working it out again. It's sunny this afternoon and I looked off into the distance and there is a really bad fire somewhere away from us, because we can see the smoke and it's really bad meaning that it's a bad fire which is not good at all with no rain to be able to put it out for the firefighters.