FB Complete Day 15 // Happy 4th!

Happy 4th y'all!

Today I decided to do day 15 which was a total body routine, I opted for the bodyweight option which was a great choice for me. It didn't look like much on paper, but it got me sweating and I am feeling good. It had just enough cardio to be challenging, but not enough to trigger anxiety. I really wanted to do the HIIT and lifting, but I'm not quite there yet. Last week I did a FB workout plus a light jog around my new neighborhood, and I was really struggling with anxiety/panic from having my heart rate elevated, so I know that I'll probably have to really work on this over time. That was just from two workouts in a week! But, another thing is, I haven't been working out consistently for months so my body is at the beginner level again, so I really have to be kind to myself and work up to the point where I can do 3x a week with ease. But right now I'm focusing more on nutrition and that has really helped to feel better in general. The workouts are more of a supplemental thing at this point and if I can get in 2-3 week without panic attacks, I will be happy!