Daily Check-in: Monday, July 4th

Hello, Blendies!

How are you all today?

How was your weekend?

I hope it was lovely, and I hope you checked in with our wonderful guest host: Ingeborg! Ingeborg, thank you for ghosting--it's always a joy to hear from you--and a very happy belated birthday to Yuna, too!

So friends, what's happenin today?

For some in the US, it's a holiday. Do you have the day off? Anything fun planned?

Nada for me. It's gonna be hot, there's gonna be too many people about, and I'm just gonna sit at home and be miserly about it. There's already been too many fireworks goin off, and it scares the heck outta my poor Maisy girl. I just don't like it.

But anywho, I suppose we best talk workouts shall we? Are you workin out today, or are you resting?

I dunno yet. I haven't worked out since last Thursday, and I'm thinking I may take today off too. I'm just not feeling it lately. I want to do other things, and not bother with a structured workout right now. So I think I'll just pass on it for today.

And what's on the menu for today? Anything good?

Not sure here. Probably something grilled just to keep the house from heating up.

Finally, here's your obligatory bear pic for the day! It's Grumpa Otis; splashing bear 503. Caz that's what you do when you're a grumpy old man. I feel very much akin to the bear king's mood today.

And with that, I'll see myself out!

Thank you all for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***