Perspiration Pals Monday July 4th 🐈🐈‍⎛ðŸŠķ

Hey friends. Welcome to another week of PPals check-ins.

I'm typing this on my phone from the back porch with a bossy dog barking at me to throw her ball, so before I lose this post or Remy loses her mind, let's get down to business and the reason we're here. Let me know if you're working out today and if so, what you're up to and whether you're looking forward to it, looking back on it with satisfaction, or maybe just looking ahead to the next thing.

Myself, I'm taking an unplanned rest day. My ankle is feeling okay after my long walk yesterday but a little sore and I don't want to over-do it. No work today as it's Independence Day in the US (an ironic thing to be celebrating here these days - and that's all I'll say about that). We're going to do what many Americans traditionally do on this day - take advantage of sales. My husband wants to go look for a kayak.

Speaking of independence, guess who pulled another all nighter? Starts with K, rhymes with tiki. And there was an epic battle in my son's room yesterday afternoon, pictured below.

Over to you now friends. If I hold onto Remy's ball any longer, she may pass out from the intensity of her concentration on my hand.