HKS 4th of July

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Remember everyone is always welcome to stop by and say hello.

I couldn't decide on the quote, therefore I chose two with similar meanings.

The one above and this one "Do not give your past the power to define your future."

The reason behind those quotes is that one of the most amazing things just happened. And I have no clue how to handle it. 30 years ago I was involved in a very terrible event and since then I couldn't do certain things. I never really could connect the event to my incapability and over the years I just thought it's my fault and that I'm just to stupid to do and learn certain things. Now, in the last couple of months there was a series of events bringing back some memories and last week out of the blue someone unintentionally gave me the final missing piece of a puzzle I didn't know I was puzzling. And everything fell into place. I'm so excited and over the moon. Finally after 30 years I got an answer to what really happened. It is over now and I can let go of the past. It feels amazing that a new door opened with so much opportunity and that is what I'm currently doing. I do what I couldn't do or learn. And I'm actually enjoying it. It doesn't matter if I ever will be good at it, but to be able to go for it without being afraid is just amazing.

Sorry for my long post. But I'm currently going through so many positive emotions. And there is no manual saying what to do when suddenly everything falls into place and there is finally a happy ending.

I guess that's the reason why my body can't handle workouts at the moment. It's just too much. I'm already jumping up and down all day with almost no sleep, completely overwhelmed to process it all.

Ok, that should be enough from me. What about you? What's the plan for today or this week?

Wishing all a beautiful, beautiful Monday and happy 4th of July for all who celebrate