My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone how is the start to everyone's week's going so far, because I know that it's going to be a busy week for me with doing chores around the house and getting things done for the summer. Do any of you have anything fun planned for the 4 of July tomorrow, because I don't think that I have anything fun planned for tomorrow unless my mom and Allen think of something fun to do with me like watch a movie that I have never seen. I completed my workout for today it was a nice stretching workout with Kellie and I got to do it at the end of the day, because we went to go and do our grocery shopping this morning.

So I think that I might be going swimming a couple days of this week but I have to see and I'm going to be hopefully getting my toenails done this week, but if I don't then I will get them done this weekend. So if any of you have anything fun planned out for this week that I don't know about please tell me about it because, I love to hear the fun stories that all of you have to tell me about what you did with friends and family.