Daily Check-In: Sunday July 3rd

Good whatever time of day you're in my lovely ladies,

For me it's 11 am as I'm writing this and today is a bit of a nostalgic day as you can probably guess by the added picture. Today, 21 years ago I gave birth to Yuna. I remember it as if it was yesterday, makes you think about how time flies and that we're getting older. It brings back memories and funny things that happened. What I remember most of that day was that on that evening the movie The Matrix was on television and I really wanted to see it. I went into labour at around 7pm and the movie was on at 2230pm, so before I went to hospital I told my hubs that I would have had this baby by then and that I would be ready to watch the movie all nice and clean and snuggled in my bed. And guess what.... I was!!! And another weird thing: Yuna's favortie movie is..... The Matrix. Could this be fate?😁

Anyway, sorry for the rambling again. Let's get to the actual check-in, shall we?

Are you working out today? Or do you think of having a rest day and allow your body to restore so you can jump in again tomorrow? Share it with the class ladies!! I'm having another rest day and I will be crocheting away again.

And foods? What's cooking or baking? Don't know yet what we'll have for dinner but I do know we're having cake. We had one made by our baker for Yuna's birthday, I'll put a picture of it in the comments.

Well, I guess that's all for me for this weekend of ghosting. Thank you all so much for reading and participating in my monthly quiz questions and I hope you'll be coming back for more next time. Tomorrow our lovely Kim is back and I'm already looking forward to which bear she's going to present us with.

Have a great day everyone!!🥰