Ppals Sunday July 3, 2022🎆🐢

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I had fun yesterday! After 2 years I finally went to the Festival for the Eno and helped with t-shirt sales. T-shirts are one of my weaknesses so selling pretty shirts with artistic animal designs is fun! It is annual festival, with music, food and crafts to raise money to keep up the park and buy more land to protect it.

The picture is the paperhand puppet parade which is always fun to watch, I'll miss the parade this time as it is not the day I was there. As usual I added to my t-shirt collection. Each year they use a local animal, flower or insect as the theme and design new shirts which are on sale along with designs from former years, I always try to find a pretty one in a color my mom likes to wear, I find one this year and when I got home I realized that I had given her that exact one before. It is an owl ( Ivett I am sending you one virtually). The owl was the theme more than 5 years ago so maybe she doesn't have that tee anymore and could use a new one. ( I took a picture of the shirt I bought for her side by side with my shirt that year-that is how I know it is the same one I already sent her)

The festival is my workout for Saturday (it was hot and humid) so I made use of the reschedule bottom and will do day 3 of the BE program today.

So that is enough about me and the festival. Tell me how your weekend is going, What fun or not so fun activities and workouts do you have planned. What delicious meals are you having? I may steal some of your ideas as I haven't figured out what I'll be eating Sunday.

All are welcome to chat with us or just read. Whatever works for you today.

Edited